Mon, Aug 06|
South Shore Recreation Area
Boat2Beach Hop (1)
Grab your boat and your friends and meet us on the river for a day of absolute fun!
Time & Location
Aug 06, 2018, 12:00 PM
South Shore Recreation Area, Pickstown, SD
About the event
Join the Wagner Chamber of Commerce on Saturday, July 21st, 2018 for our 1st Annual Boat2Beach Hop! Meet new people, soak up the sun and, play a few games as we tour a few North Point bays!
Registration at South Shore at noon, event starts at 1pm. $50 per boat prior to 7/19/18 - registration fee increases to $100 on 7/19/18. Head to www.wagnerareagrowth.org/boat2beach-hop for registration and shirt forms!
- Boat2Beach Hop will start and end at South Shore.
- The Boat2Beach Hop will consist of a boat caravan to 3 different bays following the “leader boat” (boat with American flag flying). At each bay, caravan will stop to enjoy the day and, if conditions permit, play games on the beach. Each boat will obtain a bobber at every stop, including the start at South Shore.
- At the end of the event, each boat who acquires all 4 bobbers will be given the opportunity at a poker hand at the grill out at South Shore. The best hand will receive half the pot of registration fees.
- This is a 21+ event.
- Officers will be on the prowl during this event - BE SMART AND SAFE!
- Grill out and after party will take place at end of event at South Shore.
- Please anchor your boat and swim in if beach is congested.
- Safety first—excessive behavior that puts your safety or the safety of others, as determined by Chamber event volunteers, will result in being kicked out of event and potential banning from future years’ participation in event.
- Bring your own refreshments.
- Always ask prior to tying up to or stepping foot on another person’s boat
Boat2Beach - 1 Boat